,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

How to Upgrade your memory


Memory StickQ. I have a Sony VAIO VGN-FE31H with two 512MB sticks of PC2-4200 memory inside. If I bought two 1GB sticks of PC-25300 memory would this work? I have checked and it’s possible to remove both sticks from my laptop.
A. Your laptop manual will normally tell you how much memory you can fit, as well as what mode and speed you must use. However, if you don’t have that to hand, a very useful tool is Crucial’s memory advisor, at crucial.com/uk. You’ll get that this covers almost every laptop model, as well as desktop PCs and motherboards. In your case, the memory advisor confirms which you can indeed replace your two 512MB PC2-4200 sticks with two 1GB PC2-5300 sticks, as well as that it will cost you just £32.

0 comments:

Post a Comment