,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

How to Fix YouTube problems

Adobe Website
Q. I am using Windows XP and my problem is when I go to the YouTube internet site, I get a message telling me that I must get the latest version of Adobe Shockwave. It also tells me to update Java, but I already have the latest versions of both these programs. Why is this happening?
A. The problem here is which you are missing some core files. When you first downloaded Adobe Shockwave, certain files were likely not included in the version you installed, especially if it was some time ago. While you may have used the automatic update feature, this appears to have not added the files that are now needed. The solution is to download the latest installer from Adobe’s site, which will contain all the files you need and stop this message from appearing in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment