,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

How to stop windows from auto arranging photos in the pictures folder?

Question: I have photos in a particular order in one folder in order to upload to a video site. When I open the folder, they have been rearranged in alphabetical order. How do I change that? How do I tell it to leave them in the order I have them? 
This is very annoying. You can spend hours organizing your file and photos in nice folders, all in order, and easy to find. However when you return Windows has rearranged all the files and folders for you. One way to stop this from happening is to disable the auto arrange.

How to disable the auto arrange feature in Windows Vista?

  1. Open your pictures folder.
  2. Go to the menu at the top and choose View. If you cannot see this menu click on the ALT key to see it.
  3. Then another drop down menu will appear. Look for Auto arrange.
  4. Untick Auto arrange to stop Windows from auto arranging your files and folders.
See the screen shot above to see what I mean. Hope that helps!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment