,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Computer Tips – See Who Is Following You On Twitter

Why would you want to see who is following you on Twitter? This is déjà vu for me as I have written a post about this previously called “How to tell if someone is following you back on Twitter“. Unfortunately Twitter has changed its website and therefore are writing a new article so you can see who is following you on Twitter.
Obviously to follow this tutorial you will need a Twitter account and it must be an active Twitter account. This means that you must have some followers, otherwise what’s the point of seeing who is following you?
If you have collected a few followers like me, and are interested in finding out who they are, follow these steps below. I know there are programs and websites that can show you who is following you on Twitter but this is the good old-fashioned manual way.

Who is following you on Twitter?

1.  Sign in to your Twitter account.
2.  Click on your following section. It will say “following 591” or how ever many people you are following. See the screen shot below.
See Who Is Following You On Twitter
3.  A list of people you are following will show in the left column. See the screen shot below.
4.  Press on a person’s profile, and in the right column some details will appear.
5.  As you can see in the screen shot below, I have selected a person I am following to see if they are following me back. It shows that they are not following me because I cannot message them.
Following You On Twitter
6.  In the screen shot below, I have selected another person who is following me on Twitter. You will notice that the message button has appeared and I can direct message this person. this person happens to be Andy Bailey from the commentLuv website, who invented the commentLuv plug-in.
Who Is Following You On Twitter

Watch this video to see how you can tell who is following you on Twitter

Notes on how to see who is following you on Twitter:

  • There is no point investigating your followers because they are already following you. This is why we click on the people that we are following to see who is following you back.
  • If you are interested in connecting with your followers simply go straight to that section.
  • Here’s another cool tutorial about Twitter: How to remove those annoying Twitter applications.
When you are using Twitter for business purposes it is important that you can see who is following you on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment