,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Transparent Command Prompt

Well, I am Command Line lover. It enables me to do anything I want without any restriction. Microsoft Windows 7 has got excellent transparency effects, you may have witnessed this by yourself. But, there is one thing they left, they did not incuded any kind of visual ffect for my “Command Prompt”. Well, Sometimes, we need to find things by ourslef. Let me give you the way.
I used a software called Glass Cmd that maade the Commad Prompt transparent. It was the thing I wanted in WIndows 7. I am giving you the link to the software.
Sorry for using Fileserve. WordPress does not allows me to upload this kind of file. So to share, I had to do this.
File is small in size about 330 kb. File does not contain any kind of virus, trojan. So you can proceed………..

0 comments:

Post a Comment