,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Adsense Tips For Bloggers Series.

The full series of AdSense Tips is Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7 andPart 8.

I’ve been asked many times the past few days about how do I make money from Google Adsense Program? And what are the tips or strategies I can share with the audience?

Well, today I thought that I should write something on this topic. It seems that most bloggers want to try to cover their hosting costs with some revenue from their blog - And also to make a few dollars on the side.

You have the right to think like that, because blogging can get expensive when you have high levels of traffic and a lot of pages..

Google Adsense takes time and hard work, in fact I think it’s quite feasible to expect that Adsense coupled with other strategies for making money from Blogging could quite easily generate a decent living.

So how do I make money from Google Adsense ? Let me share some tips that have helped me.

First of all, let me say up front I’m no expert - there are a lot of people out there making a lot more money that I am using Adsense, however most of them are not telling their secrets - well not for free anyway. I’ve got no secrets to hide and I’m willing to share what I’ve learnt since I signed up for the program. So this will be the first in a series of posts on this topic.

Second, to cut down the amount of introductory comments I have to make, I’m assuming:

• You have a blog. I run Adsense on blogs and will speak from that experience - however, most of these tips will apply to other types of websites aswell.
• You have (or will) read a basic overview of Adsense and have some understanding of what it is.
• You have (or will) read the program policies as outlined by Google.

That’s enough, lets get stuck into the Adsense Tips for Bloggers!

Part 1: Adsense Tips for Bloggers - Introduction
Part 2: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Is Your Blog Suitable For Adsense
Part 3: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Four Elements Impact The Level Of Your Adsense Earnings
Part 4: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Increasing Traffic
Part 5: Adsense Tips for Bloggers - High Paying Ads
Part 6: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Relevant Ads
Part 7: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Well Designed And Placed Ads
Part 8: Adsense Tips For Bloggers - Miscellaneous Adsense Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment