,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Change bulk Html links to “nofollow” in a WordPress page or post

When you are building websites you will surely run into the word “nofollow” and wonder if you need to know about it? Well it never used to exist but was invented in the last few years to signify a html that is not followed.
This do not mean the html link is not clickable, because it is. It simply means that the link is not passing on its full benefit to the website it is pointing to. For example if I want to talk about a website I found and link to it and I make a link on my website pointing to it, the link should be made “nofollow”. The reason for this is that I do not want to pass my link goodness onto a website that I do not know or I am not in partnership with. It is better for my website to more incoming links and less outgoing links, therefore we use the “nofollow” attribute.
In the video below I am working on a page that has twenty or more links on it and I show you how to make them all no follow at once.

How to write a “nofollow” html link:

This is a normal “dofollow” link
<a href=”http://www.tips4pc.com”>Tips4pc</a>
This is a “nofollow” link
<a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.tips4pc.com”>Tips4pc</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment