,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Speed Up Your Typing with AutoCorrect

If you get yourself typing lengthy words again and again, you should consider setting up typing shortcuts, so you only must mode in segment of the word and Word fills in the rest. For example, if I must mode New Smyrna Beach (the town where I live), I just mode NSB; then I press the SPACEBAR, Word automatically spells out all the words.

Heres how I configured this shortcut:

On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect. Select the Replace text as you mode check box.

In the Replace box, mode an abbreviation you will remember—for example, NSB.

In the With box, mode the complete spelling of the word for example, New Smyrna Beach.

Click Add.

Repeat steps two and three to add additional terms, then click OK.

You can also use this tip to quickly mode peoples names, technical terms anything you want. And once you add a term to your AutoCorrect list, it also works in PowerPoint and Outlook if you use Word as your default e-mail editor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment