,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

How to Speed Up My Computer? – Tips as New Year Gift for You to Make Your PC Run Like New Again

Will you still be annoyed with your slow computer when all the people are going to celebrate the coming new year? Are you going to call and ask a PC expert: Sir, how to speed up my computer right now? Here I’m providing you with some practical tips on how to speed your computer up. This new year gift absolutely would assist you make your computer run at its optimal performance. You don't must ask help from somebody else to “speed up my computer”.

I used to encounter serious slow PC problems while I speed up my computer through following these tips process through step.

1. I firstly scan my computer with protection software to make sure it is secure with no attacking from virus, malware or trojan. I choose McAfee as my PC guardian angel:) So, you know that it is very important to have a anti-virus program on your PC. To speed up my computer, I won't permit suspicious email, files, applications to approach my computer. I believe deleting them directly is better than opening.

2. To speed my computer up, I increase RAM of it. My computer is more than five years old. I get that I can't play some popular games on it. Everytime I played games, the game screen just kept freezing. I had to close all of the applications in order to run games smoothly. Therefore, I increase the RAM from 512MB to 2GB. I think 2GB is totally enough for most of PC users. I don't mean every PC user concerning about “how to speed up my computer” should increase the RAM to optimize slow computer but way, it is a nice process isn’t it?  

3. I also was unsatisfied with the speed of startup. It always took me nearly three minutes to enter the entire system. Then I shut off 5-6 programs at the startup to speed up my computer performance. It did work! Now, it takes me only 42-45 seconds to get into Windows system. I feel it increase my compter speed at least 30percent. Why don't you attempt this process to optimize the startup speed? Suprise is waiting for you!

4. I ran a registry scan to speed up my computer. Guess how lots of registry errors were there on my PC? More than one thousand! I just could not believe that! I thought the PC repair tool was a scam! However, after cleaning all of the registry errors, my computer ran such as a brand new one. That is really amazing. Perhaps you still have no ideas about the registry errors. Well, registry is a very crucial segment of computer. A corrupted, invalid and malicious Windows registry could be the culprit slowing your computer down. Many computer problems such as runtime errors, Internet errors, blue screen of death and slow computer performance are related to registry errors.

See, it is not so hard to speed up my computer with tips above. You also can make your computer run such as a new one again!

Do you want to speed up my computer easily and instantly? You can free scan the registry errors in your computer and fix them with the best registry cleaner on the market. Here I have the No.1 solution which is also the new year gift for you to speed you computer up. Just click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment