,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Laptop Computer Won't Charge

My laptop computer stopped taking a charge today.  I've worked with my dad to perform some basic troubleshooting.  We tried to switch the power supply adapter (since my dad has the same laptop computer), but my laptop still won't charge.  The cable and charger works in my dad's laptop, but it won't work in my laptop.

We also tried to switch the batteries between our two laptops, but is doesn't matter.  It looks like my laptop computer will need to be repaired.  We did some basic research and it seems that this particular laptop has a problem with the charging plug becoming loose over time.  We are going to repair my laptop computer within the next week or two.

Until then, I guess that I will need to use one of our desktop computers - unless I can swipe my dad's laptop   I may try to use this as an opportunity to buy a new laptop.  If I do, I may look into getting a really small laptop computer or perhaps a MacBook.  I'll update the blog with some photos when we repair my laptop computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment