,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Thunderbird Email – Use Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) to make undisclosed recipients

This is one of the most important tutorials for people that use Thunderbird and send loads of emails to multiple recipients. Did you know that unless you use blind carbon copy (BCC) you are sharing everyone else’s email 1000 times over.. Guess what, when you send an email to heaps of people, when they forward it on, all the other peoples email addresses go with it. This really annoys me to no end. I have taught some of my friends to use BCC, however I can’t get around to everyone. See this article I wrote previously Send multiple emails to undisclosed recipients using bcc – Thunderbird. Its the same deal for people using Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Mails, and any other email program. They all have a BCC option and I suggest you find it and use it.
Watch this video to see more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment