,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

Eye-Fi Pro X2 review – Makes any digital camera connect wirelessly to a computer

It is really like a science fable if you were to think about engrossing a completely functioning WiFi radio inside the SD sized memory card 5 years ago. This is now possible and the Eye-Fi is in its 3rd generation which is amazing. The present time offer is a new model in the market called the Eye-Fi Pro X2. It offers mind blowing features with newer techniques. This model, the Eye-Fi Pro X2 is far more superior than previous releases. This new model provides two better features that are:
  • Ability to accommodate RAW file image uploading
  • Capability to be able to connect in the ad hoc networks.

What does an Eye-Fi Pro X2 do?

You can insert an Eye-Fi Pro X2 card into your digital camera and take pictures as normal. Then you need to install a software program onto your computer that will come with your Eye-Fi card when you purchase it. Now when you want to transfer photos from your digital camera to your computer you will not need any wires connected, or usb cords or cables…The connection will be wireless. Therefore your digital camera has now become a wireless digital camera.

What do you need to use an Eye-Fi card?

  • You need a digital camera that takes a Sd card of some sort. There are different sizes and types available to buy.
  • You need access to a wireless connection… Maybe you have a laptop with wireless.

    eye-fi pro x2 review

  • You need to buy an Eye-fi card. See the display below.

How do I know if my camera is compatible with Eye-Fi?

Eye-fi has been tested in ALL of the leading brands, including Kodak, Canon, Casio, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, and more….For more information you can see more information about the Eye-Fi Pro . This means that now you can upload images and videos to your computer without any wires, cords or cables. Now you do not have to go searching for the stupid USB cable to plug your camera in. Eye-Fi Pro X2 8 GB Class 6 SDHC Wireless Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-8PC is the latest and the best available.

Which Eye-fi card did I buy for my camera?

I cannot believe how fantastic this product is. I simply have a few older type Kodak digital cameras and they both take SD cards, so I bought this Eye-Fi 4GB Wireless card. The only problem is that I should have bought two of these cards. My kids and even my husband are fighting over which camera gets to use the Eye-fi card.
I have been sitting outside in my garden, transferring photos to my computer that is located in my office.. I just can’t believe that any digital camera can become wireless!
The card I purchased was about $39 but the Eye-Fi Pro X2 8 GB Class 6 SDHC Wireless Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-8PC is about $100. Next time I will buy a bigger card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment