,

Your IP Address

what is my ip address?

How to use Wondershare Democreator to make screencasts for Youtube

I found a great program for you to try that is a screen recorder, takes screenshots, make slides like Powerpoint, and much much more…The program is called DemoCreator by Wondershare. Here are some features that I would like to point out that immediately impressed me:

Democreator features

  • It takes top quality video and makes you look professional.
  • It is set out like Word 2007 so you already know where to look for the settings you need.
  • It captures screen recordings and still screenshots and audio.
  • It works like Powerpoint, creating slides, adding slides and so on.
  • You can add text and effects to your video.
  • You can edit the whole thing with this program as well.
  • You can save your video or slide show to all the best formats and you can even press the Youtube button.
  • You can insert a clickable section on the video or slide that can lead to a URL.

My tips for making a great video with Wondershare Democreator:

  • Do not zoom into and out like I did in the video below. I only did this to show you how smooth it was.
  • You can save your videos in a higher resolution than I did and make them look clearer.

How much does Democreator cost?

In this video I am using the trial version of Democreator, the full version costs $99. Would i pay $99 for this program. Yes. It has similar features to Camtasia, Powerpoint, and other great programs all in one. You do not have to switch from one program to the next to make a production. I will definitely buy the full version.

What can you use Democreator for?

  • A business presentation.
  • A Youtube information video with slides and audio.
  • A school assignment. Get an A+++.
I have probably left out some features, however these are the features I noticed in the first five minutes of using this program. If you think this program might be useful to you just click on the link below and get a trial version for yourself. There is no harm in checking it out for yourself. Maybe you have more time than me and can share some more tips about Democreator in the comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment